Error: An error 19 ocurred during uncompressing the pdf file.
PoDoFo encounter an error. Error: 19 ePdfError_InvalidDataType
        Callstack:
        #0 Error Source:
/builddir/build/BUILD/podofo-0.9.1/podofo/base/../../src/base/PdfVariant.h:707

It says it's not encrypted, but I suspect it is. What causes error 19?
Download from here: https://mega.nz/#!ZzZF0AhI

2)
The second one doesn't produce an error, but also doesn't say it's
encrypted although I suspect it is.

These are both PDFs that I suspect are malicious, although the
location to which the link points has been disabled.
Download from here: https://mega.nz/#!g6QllSaZ

Would someone be able to download these and help me understand what's happening?