Hi,

On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 12:38 PM, Dmitry Salychev <darkness....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, Alex.
>
> You're probably getting this error because of incorrect PDF files. You may
> check it there: https://www.pdf-online.com/osa/validate.aspx (I wasn't able
> to download your PDF files from that hosting for some reason).

First time using new cloud service. Please try again:

# Error: An error 19 ocurred during uncompressing the pdf file.
https://mega.nz/#!ZzZF0AhI!DNwHcYNB2Gc8kXZLDqniFqcAIhyxBM8Z9eVwECtKKNs

# encrypted?
https://mega.nz/#!g6QllSaZ!buROhBiOUSNc4G3hBxKX6TXKX4HaNKHppMOSwQNqwF4

I think the PDFs are valid because I can open them and view its
contents. Perhaps not fully compliant, but accessible.

> It's also probably a good idea to retrieve the latest 0.9.5 version of
> PoDoFo,
> compile "podofopdfinfo" with debug symbols and run it under lldb or gdb.

I tried to compile the latest on fedora25 and having a problem:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:396 (FIND_PACKAGE):
  By not providing "FindFREETYPE.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
  asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "FREETYPE",
  but CMake did not find one.

  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "FREETYPE" with any
  of the following names:

    FREETYPEConfig.cmake
    freetype-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "FREETYPE" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "FREETYPE_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
  "FREETYPE" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has
  been installed.

$ rpm -qva|grep freetype
freetype-2.6.5-9.fc25.x86_64
freetype-devel-2.6.5-9.fc25.x86_64

Is there another package I need? I don't see any indication of
freetype problems in the CMakeOutput or CMakeError log files.

Can you also confirm whether my two issues are solved with the latest,
or are not the result of the podofo version?

Thanks,
Alex