Ping ... ?

I don't want to annoy anyone, but  I didn't receive any responses, not even
an "I don't know" or "We don't have time for that right now".
Right now I have three pdfs all with the same loading error, and all have
been created with an Adobe/Acrobat application (Adobe PDF Library 10.0.1,
Acrobat Distiller 10.1.12 (Windows), Acrobat Distiller 8.1.0 (Windows)).
Clearly Podofo fails to open some perfectly valid pdf files.

Regards,
F.E.