On Sat, 2018-10-13 at 11:59 +0200, Yaroslav Glushchenko wrote:
> And by the way, do you guys have some official Github repo maybe?

        Hi,
thanks for the offer. It's highly appreciated. There's the svn
repository on SourceForge, which is far from being the same as gitlab
or github, but it still works fine.

> It's quite handy to work through forks, pull requests and issues
> tracker there.

It depends. :)

You can attach patches into the issue tracker on the SourceForge
project page or send them here, also as attachments (just as you did in
this email).

Please, if possible, be careful of the coding style. While it's a one-
liner it has broken indentation. Especially such simple patches might
be easy to correct before sending. Note also of the spaces around
brackets of the arguments around your change. I know those are
nitpicks, but I believe you'll agree that it's better to follow the
coding style of the project, especially with such small changes.

By the way, for the change itself, might not be a correct fix to add
the space (or a new line) when appending new content to the stream, in
case the previous content doesn't end with any? That feels like a
better change, also because it doesn't modify the source stream when
there is no plan to update this stream afterwards.

        Thanks again and bye,
        zyx