Hello,

I was looking at your .pdf search tool (library) that allows data extraction
from .pdf documents and I’d like to ask about its features: My intention is to
implement your library (APIs) in C++, while my requirement is following: to
search/count keyword/s from a multiple .pdf files at the same time as well as
counting all words (also, I’d like to ask whether it’s possible to make an
exception for prepositions, conjunctions in a way that they are not part of the
final word count. I suppose this function won’t be available directly in any
APIs, so my question would be - whether is it possible to extend the APIs or
write my own function/method that would be used to eliminate particular
words/sentences or extend PoDoFo APIs functionality in any way)?

In case it's possible to use your library for such operations that are
mentioned above. Could you, please, provide me with a slight code example of
C++ implementation (keyword search and its count) just to help me get a better
understanding of your library (APIs) principles of usage.

Just to check: I suppose that the library is fully compatible with Windows 10
and that it should be fully supported (using APIs and such) in C++ as it was
written in C++ (I’ve read that on your website, but I just want to make sure
that I haven’t missed anything)?

Also, is your SW freeware even for a commercial use?

Have a nice day.

Thank You!
Mark