Dear Joerg, Mattia, PoDoFo devs,

On Thu, 17 Feb 2022 at 12:57, Mattia Rizzolo <mat...@mapreri.org> wrote:

> FTR, the committers (which are not the authors, but SVN doesn't
> distinguish between authors and committers, and for sure it's not an
> indication of copyright ownership):
>       1 ulricharnold001
>       2 hashimsaleem
>       2 oleksa
>       [...]

I finally completed a complete enlisting of all PoDoFo contributors,
together with verified email addresses, based on SVN commit and
mailing list messages. It has been quite a long task that I did in my
free time. The result of this work can be viewed at the following
link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Fowb52N6xYpSDf_d6cfJtZeK85ZQmMMYqSeyV5syEwo/edit?usp=sharing

On Thu, 17 Feb 2022 at 22:09, Joerg Sonnenberger <jo...@bec.de> wrote:

> That's exactly why I consider this whole
> relicensing exercise overkill, even if I would certainly approve of the
> result.

So far the amount of PoDoFo contributors is about 100 individuals. On
a quick estimate done after redacting the document I believe that
after filtering of outdated/covered contributions and non
copyrightable ones the list can be reduced to around 40 individuals,
which I think they should still be manageable to contact. It would
certainly require a lot of time preparing formal requests, contacting
people and tracking answers. Of course better be very sure about this
step, the virtual meeting would be right place to discuss about this.

Cheers,
Francesco