My tentative plan:

- Do the meeting, know each other, discuss important stuff :-)
- (pdfmm-repo) Finish "mechanical" port of tools to pdfmm. As said
previously I will do the port but other people should ensure the tools
still work as expected;
- (pdfmm-repo) Finish API review, check-in text extraction API, create
a pdfmm 0.10[1];
- (pdfmm-repo) Rename back references from pdfmm -> PoDoFo;
- (pdfmm-repo) Change license of pdfmm **newly** created files to
something compatible with PoDoFo license. These files are currently in
LGPL 2.1 (fixed), so they are currently incompatible with PoDoFo (LGPL
 2.0+). This will occur independently on decisions on relicensing of
PoDoFo, which you all know it's something I'm actively pursuing (but
can happen later the merge);
- (podofo github) Create a podofo-next branch;
- (podofo-next) Check-in the above modified pdfmm into podofo-next;
- (podofo-next) Continue development there an discussions in ML aiming
for a PoDoFo 1.0 release.

As you can understand, all of this it's not imminent. I hope
everything can be done within july-august. If not, I will also have
more time to dedicate to PoDoFo in september.

Cheers,
Francesco

[1] https://github.com/pdfmm/pdfmm/blob/master/TODO.md