On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 01:03:38AM -0500, sungo wrote:
> On (02/20 14:01), Rocco Caputo wrote:
>
> > Here's a summary of what we've discussed so far.  Keep in mind that
> > Scott's original goal was to make wheels faster, not to make call()
> > syntactically sweeter.
>
> let's keep in mind that this was a sidebar discussion that got started
> because of an off hand comment i made about session-only stuff going on
> in kernel.pm.
>
> let's also keep in mind that this api discussion was started in spring
> of 2002 as a replacement or addition to yield();
>
> i don't actually care about scott's patch or goal at this point. i was
> and am interested in a completly separate but perhaps intersecting api
> discussion.
>
> it seems that discussion can't happen at this point without it getting
> dragged into scott's patch. so i'll wait another two years before
> bringing it up again...

I apologize for misunderstanding.  I evaluated your posts under the
current discussion, not the completely separate one.

It would help me spot the topic drift if you would start a new
thread---or at least change the Subject line---when you branch out
into a different discussion.

Thank you.

--
Rocco Caputo - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://poe.perl.org/