Im working on a module that utilizes POE::Component::Server::TCP. Being the neat freak that i am, im inclined to name the module POE::Component::Server::TCP::MUD, though it seems rather cumbersome. I've seen other modules (such as IRC::Bot) that take the last module and use it as the begining of theirs. However when doing a CPAN search, having the full title is helpful for a first glance appraisal of how its written.

Is this something people just do however they see fit, or is there a standard/movement to have it one way or the other?

Disclaimer: I apologize if this has been covered, in the case that it has please point me to the post. I tried to scan for it, but didn't come up with anything.