Hi Roger...

"Roger Southwick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev i en meddelelse
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I've been a closet, casual user of POE, and really have enjoyed it.  But
the documentation has left me wanting for more.

Same with me ....

> I've been thinking about authoring a book about POE, as a way to bring
more users into the POE fold, and as a way for me to really dig into POE
itself.

Sounds like a very very good idea .... The learning curve are very very slow
if you are newbie...

I'll buy it for sure , have search for a book myself....