On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 06:55:20AM -0700, Shaun Guth wrote:

> I can put together some patches after the weekend if it seems
> worthwhile to do so. My thanks to Henri Vilminko for noticing the
> problem.

        Patches would be most welcome. Mr. Vilminko emailed me too, but
I've been terribly lazy about email recently, as I'm in the middle of
final exams. Apologies to anyone I've been ignoring. :-\

Dennis Taylor           "Anyone whose days are all the same and free from
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    want inhabits eternity of a sort."  - Peter Hoeg
   PGP Fingerprint: A40B 4A41 F140 9196 C598  B096 5324 F39E 42F9 9A11