On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 03:51:23PM +0200, Kaare Rasmussen wrote:
> > Using SOAP Services is another way to do P-S especially if you work the
> > WSDL/XML side of things.
>
> I tried POE with SOAP some time ago. That was not a succes, as I think Rocco
> recognized.

The module seems to have a new maintainer now and active development; check

http://search.cpan.org/~apocal/POE-Component-Server-SOAP-1.03/

which was released just over a week ago (although I haven't had time to try
it yet so YMMV).

--
Bring me my etherkiller; Oh clouds unfold! / Bring me the magic smoke of desire
I shall not cease from mental fight / Nor shall my LART rest in my hand