Kaare Rasmussen wrote:

Hi

The brand-new PoCo is now on CPAN as 1.04, with full SOAP::Lite as I
promised, let me know if there is any problems with it ( I don't really
have an extensive SOAP testsuite to test the weird cases... )

I've been trying this one out (in my vacation, yeah...).

It seems to address all the problems that I had before with the earlier version. In fact I've written an Application Server based on POE and PostgreSQL using SOAP.

Thinking about wrapping it up and releasing it. Maybe there are other people who needs a Business Oriented Framework.

Wow, no problems with PoCo::Server::SOAP?
/me is shocked!

Hope it all goes wonderful for you, and more components for POE means more fun for us all =]