Hi,

How do I pass along some context data to the resolve event?

I know how to do it this way:

<code>

my $response = $named->resolve(
      event   => "response",
      host    => "localhost",
      context => $my_data,
    );

</code>

But i'm not calling the "resolve" method, and instead posting a resolve event.

Like this:

<code>

 $kernel->post(
           'resolver',          # Post to resolver component
            'resolve',          # Call this event
            'response',         # Call this event of our session on answer
            $host,            # The domain to resolve
            'A', 'IN',          # The record type and class to find
            $my_data,     # Is this right?
        );

</code>

Additionally, how do I get this data in the 'response' event?

The docs don't have any examples of using the 'context' data in the second form.

Thanks!

--
Rohan
http://rohan.almeida.in