On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 12:39:20 -0500
Rocco Caputo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It would be more efficient to address the client connection's
> session directly rather than bounce your messages off
> POE::Component::Server::TCP's main listening session.

I think I'm beginning to see what you're saying.

For each client, the Server::TCP component will, upon connection,
execute ClientConnected.  This ClientConnected callback receives the
usual POE parameters meaning that it receives also a SESSION parameter
which could be unique to that just-established connection.  Saving
that SESSION parameter and passing it to others who may want to send
this connection some POE messages could be done.  The SESSION would
receive its own POE messages.

Now, if that's a good reasoning, then how are the InlineStates of that
SESSION defined ?  Are they shared with the Server::TCP component ?

Then again, I may have gotten this wrong.