And by "imminent" I mean sometime in the next few days, barring any platform portability issues that come up. As of revision 2090 all the unskipped tests pass in contemporary versions of Perl on ActiveState, Cygwin, FreeBSD, and Mac OS X. People with specific platform and Perl version requirements should grab a repository snapshot and make sure everything works. See http://sourceforge.net/ svn/?group_id=15660 for subversion instructions.

My current plan regarding signals fixes involves a succession of relatively quick releases, each focusing on a particular issue:

0.37 = Lots of new tests and fixes (imminent). No specific signals fixes.
0.38 = sig() reference count rollback.
0.39 = Add a sig_chld() watcher as suggested in rt.cpan.org ticket 18392 and by multiple people.

POE's docs need your help. If you run across something that's unclear or flat out wrong---and, frankly, who hasn't---post a note (and maybe a patch) to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I'll squeeze the fixes in among the planned releases.

Thanks.

--
Rocco Caputo - [EMAIL PROTECTED]