Hi All,

Having a problem with a small app I was fiddling with.

I have ASSERT_DEFAULT and TRACE_DEFAULT on and I can see all my sessions being
created,
and at the end of the test script I call $poe_kernel->run(), however I'm
receiving a
"POE::Kernel's run() method was never called".

To debug, I've removed all processing code from the application and basically
left it
at just creating sessions and then calling $poe_kernel->run(). In this form, I
no longer
receive the 'run method was never called' error however the script just
continues after
run() is called.

It was my understanding that run() would never return and that a POE app will
only end
once all sessions have nothing left to do. So, when all my sessions have
aliases, should
it not just sit there until I kill it?

Mildly confused,
Tom