Do you have the exact error message handy?  None of my code has the word
died, so I'm assuming its an error coming from dbi or dbd::odbc

David

On 2/21/07, Jake Peavy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 2/21/07, David Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm the author of EasyDBI

<snip>

Comments? Suggestions?

> David
>
> On 2/21/07, Matt Sickler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > yes, DBI  and PoCoEasyDBI work just fine on windows
> >
> > On 2/21/07, Bill Nash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >

> > > Well...
> > >
> > > A better question would be: Do Perl and DBI work with windows?
> > >
> > > - billn

> > > powerful

> > > components

Ah, the perfect thread for me to jump in with an issue I had with EasyDBI
on
Win32, original message below to which I received no responses.  Any
advice
would be much appreciated.