Sure, I don't mind, but how would you suggest doing so?  Like I mentioned in
the OP, the queries run without problems through straight DBI (using the
same DBD::ODBC driver).

-jp

On 2/22/07, David Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Since I don't have a test case, You'll have to dig deeper yourself.

David

--
-jp

Chuck Norris, Vin Diesel and Arnold Schwarzenegger have all died and are in
Heaven. Each of them hope to occupy the seat next to God. God asks Vin
Diesel why he thinks he should have the seat and Vin replies, "I believe...
I should have the seat because of the virtuosity in my toughness and pride."
Arnie says, "I believe... that I should be the one sitting next to you
because of all my achievements." God then turns to Chuck Norris, who replies
with, "I believe... you are sitting in my seat."