We are currently building a Asynchronous Adapter Server on top of
PoCo::MessageQueue and other POE Components.

We are trying our best to breakdown the functionality in ways that it
can be re-used for other means and correlating our terminology to that
of Enterprise Application Integration "standards", which like all
standards, there are too many to chose from!. Nevertheless, we are
sticking mostly to the terminology in the book "Enterprise Integration
Patterns" by Gregor Hohpe and Bobby Woolf.

Anyway, to get away from any "Enterprise" term, we decided to publish
our modules more on the names of the design patterns rather than the
more catchy marketing terms.

We are currently undecided if to have a namespace prefix and throw our
stuff there, or just go with the server namespace and use that.

Example:
POE::Component::XXX::AAS

or

POE::Component::Server::AAS

We are still deciding on XXX, so that's our RFC. The idea is to have a
toolkit under that prefix that could help people _eventually_ offer the
equivalent of an ESB "Enterprise Service Bus" in Perl. ESB nevertheless
is too commercial and we were thinking more in the terms of: IPTK
"Integration Patterns Toolkit" and put our initial server under that as
so:

POE::Component::IPTK::AAS

We also thought of putting our stuff under PoCo::MQ, but after some
thought we are really not specializing MQ, but offering a higher-level
aggregation of MQ and other Components.

Any ideas welcome! BTW, we want to publish our initial versions this
week so please make your comments ASAP!

Alejandro Imass
Corcaribe TecnologĂ­a C.A.
Guatire, Venezuela