Provided no severe bugs appear:

I'm rounding up the version number due to a public API change and a planned distribution restructuring.

POE::Component::Server::TCP public API change, per the previous "POE::Component::Server::TCP bug fixes, possibly incompatible" thread. Code that relies on the current, undocumented behavior will need to be coordinated with a POE upgrade. I'll work on this first, and I'll announce when the change is committed. This should give concerned people more time to review and plan for the change.

POE::Loop::Event, ::Tk and ::Gtk will be distributed separately. If your code relies on one of these POE::Loop classes, be sure the dependency is explicitly set. This will load the proper loop and base POE distribution, now and in the future.

Cygwin testing and fixes, time permitting. rt.cpan.org has a couple tickets that I can get to now that I have access to a faster Windows machine. Thanks again to Adam Kennedy and crew for making it happen.

--
Rocco Caputo - rcap...@pobox.com