From: Rocco Caputo [mailto:rcap...@pobox.com]
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 5:22 PM
To: POE Mailing List
Subject: Re: Help with POE, Tk, and Multiple Processes

A third solution might be to prompt for the passphrase and perform the
key setup in the parent process one time, before starting any
children.  Depending on your security policy, the parent may be able
to cache the passphrase and reuse it for multiple machines.

A fourth solution might be to delegate all this to an ssh agent.

--
Rocco Caputo - rcap...@pobox.com