Following the problems Glen had when using the records autogeneration target
and our private conversation on it, I've created a ./lib/endorsed dir, that
contains jars that are used by both the build script and all targets.

I've also enhanced the build scripts (as always a big thank you to the
Cocoon project that is my Cut'nPaste source ;-) so that all libs in
lib/endorsed ant tools/centipede/lib/ are set in the classpath
automagically.
Next step is going to be the removal of the centipede libs in the classpath
by using the new antlib trget in Ant1.5-dev.

I've run build.bat testmodule and ./build.sh testmodule on Cygwin beore
committing.
Anyway, please cross check.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -