Baaah cop out... look at HSSF docs, is there anything in it that is
obsolete, blanketly untrue?  If we were to cut 1.5 today and you
downloaded it as a complete newbie to HSSF with medocre to average Java
skills would you be able to use it?  Use that as your guide and when
you're done sign off on the bug for hssf's docs.

-Andy