Alright, just post to dev not pier and to me.  (pier probably isn't
interested and I only need one :-)

Exception errors are one thing.  "Hi I don't feel like processing any
more" is another.  I think invalid data should be a runtime exception:
"RecordFormatException".  I think application-based exit situations
should be result-code based.

Thoughts?

-Andy