Hi Carey,

Can you try subscribing the the dev list once more?  Do you receive
mails and just cant send them or are left out all together.  I'm
confident with Pier's help we can find the answer.

I'm leaving this up to Glen.  I personally don't like this patch and
would prefer the listener to return status (basically on whether it
would like to cause an exit condition).  I'm not sure why I don't like
it exactly just it feels wrong.

In the event of a catastrophic record format condition HSSF already
could throw a record format exception.

Furthermore, its possible someone may simply want to exit not because of
some error, but because they grabbed the data they wanted.  I'd prefer a
solution that handles both cases.  (Via an error or status condition
perhaps just a boolean return value).

-Andy

--
http://www.superlinksoftware.com