Glen Stampoultzis wrote:
Rather good stuff... Well done Ken.

I assume after we're fully switched over people will need to use an external install of Centipede to build?
Yes. Would this be a problem? Any suggestion?

Also, I'm happy to help with the documentation conversion.
Cool... I've already done it some time back, and only 3-4 docs changed since then, so I have them ready.

What I woul really appreciate though is that you check the results, and tweak where there are errors or such.

Thanks :-)

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- verba volant, scripta manent -