Andrew C. Oliver wrote:

More or less... yes.. . But you missed the .\bootstrapcent.bat... I thought that was more impressive... ;-)
Andy, I'm starting to understand how you make people do things... replying to that would have brought you into making me do it, and I really prefer not to ;-) hehehe

me...trick people into things? 0:) Never ;-)

I've always wanted to see an fully functiona,l pure Java, OpenSource Excel API, but you don't see me getting people to write that do you? oh wait... :-D
Stop him guys, he's doing it again! :-O

:-)

            - verba volant, scripta manent -