I'm +1 on moving it out. Well done on the massive effort to get it where it is today.

Regarding a 2.6. I guess we can do that. I was planning for a 2.5.1 to include some bug fixes so I suppose we can include HWPF and call it 2.6 instead. I really want the 2.0 branch to go away but I can't see that happening until HEAD is fixed.

Regards,

Glen