TWIC:

I've started writing automated tests and
I can see how they are immensely helpful :)

So this is my TODO list for now:
1. Write automated tests for the core classes
  (all OperatorEval impls)
2. Do a few basic functions each with its own set of
  automated tests as a proof-of concept that functions
  will work.
3. Get all classes in pkg xxxxx.formula.eval to
  pass all unit tests.

I have written the user api docs and contributors
guide which in itself was a GoodThing, since that
made me revisit the user api and change it to make
it (slightly) more usable.

So once I'm done with my TODO list I will submit
a patch along with the user and dev docs. Will
probably take me another weekend though, so expect
(if u care that is :) the next patch around Monday.

Hopefully with a couple of more rounds of testing,
IMHO, it should be in good shape to be worthy of
getting into scratchpad (?)

Thanks and Regards,
~ amol