On Thu, 13 Jul 2006, Erez Eisenstein wrote:
If I create a new ppt file, with an empty textbox in it (that says: "click to add subtitle"), than the _txtrun is null. This causes the TextBox class to throw NullPointerExceptions, in methods getText(), setSheet().

When you create a TextBox, it does create and set _txtrun (line 160 in createSpContainer), so I'm not sure where your problem is?

Could you supply the code you use to generate the NullPointerExceptions?

Nick