Hi,

 I noticed this problem few days ago, I made a little change in the code,
and it worked properly for my needs. The change I made was add an test to
ensure that the _txtrun isn't null.

 Below is the code for the setSheet(Sheet sheet) in the TextBox class:

    public void setSheet(Sheet sheet){
        _sheet = sheet;

        //initialize _txtrun object.
        //we can't do it in the constructor because the sheet is not
assigned yet
        if(_txtrun == null) initTextRun();

        if (_txtrun != null){
            RichTextRun[] rt = _txtrun.getRichTextRuns();
            for (int i = 0; i < rt.length; i++) {
                rt[i].supplySlideShow(_sheet.getSlideShow());
            }
            if (_fontname != null) {
                setFontName(_fontname);
                _fontname = null;