[...]
 > Zydowskich interpretacji Torah jest wiele. Talmud (Yerushalmi i Bavli),
 > kilka Mishneh Torah roznych autorow, a po "zamknieciu" Talmudu,
 > responsy. wychodzac z interpretacji Torah, podaja te wszystkie dziela
 > zbior praw zydowskich i code of conduct. Trudno wyobrazic sobie cos
 > bardziej lekcewazonego przez chrzescijan niz Talmud. Nie tylko niegdys.
 > Sprobuj wypytac katolikow (nie tylko polskich) co mysla o Talmudzie. I
 > podsumuj odpowiedzi.

      Ja tam zawsze mialem dobre zdanie o Talmudzie jako o czyms, co
   Zydzi wymieniaja jako jedno z waznych zrodel swojej specyficznej
   madrosci. Podszytej poczuciem humoru, ma sie rozumiec.

 > > Jacek A.
 > >

 > amk
--------------------------
Some Teachings of the Jewish Talmud[fragmenty]

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be
punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Moed Kattan 17a . If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city
where he is not known and do the evil there.

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be
killed.

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him
for work.

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there
is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores
an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it
does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in
Baba Kamma 113b). Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his
daughter to an old man or takes a wife for
his infant son or returns a lost article to a
Cuthean..."

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no
death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile
he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God
has "exposed their money to Israel."

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a
Gentile.

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with
cows.

Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the
descendant of princes and governors played the
harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b of the
Soncino edition, it is stated that in the "uncensored"
text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the
hairdresser," had sex with many men.

[...]Website of the Orthodox Jewish Hasidic Lubavitch group--one of the
largest in the world--we find the
following statement, complete with Talmudic citations:

"The Talmud (Babylonian edition) records other sins of 'Jesus the Nazarene':

1) He and his disciples practiced sorcery and black magic, led Jews astray
into idolatry, and were sponsored by foreign,
gentile powers for the purpose of subverting Jewish worship (Sanhedrin 43a).

2) He was sexually immoral, worshipped statues of stone (a brick is
mentioned), was cut off from the Jewish people for his
wickedness, and refused to repent (Sanhedrin 107b; Sotah 47a).

3) He learned witchcraft in Egypt and, to perform miracles, used procedures
that involved cutting his flesh, which is also
explicitly banned in the Bible (Shabbos 104b).

End quote from http://www.noahide.com/yeshu.htm (Lubavitch website) Oct.
28, 1999, 6:10 a.m. PDST.

[Note: we have printed and preserved in our files a hard copy of this
statement from the Lubavitch"Noah's Covenant
Website," as it appeared on their website at http://www.noahide.com on Oct.
28, 1999, in the event that denials are later
issued and the statement itself suppressed].

[...]
"The Editio Princeps of the complete Code of Talmudic Law, Maimonides'
Mishneh Torah -- replete not only with the
most offensive precepts against all Gentiles but also with explicit attacks
on Christianity and on Jesus (after whose name the
author adds piously, 'May the name of the wicked perish')... --Dr. Israel
Shahak, Jewish History, Jewish Religion, p. 21.

"The Talmud contains a few explicit references to Jesus...These references
are certainly not complimentary...There seems
little doubt that the account of the execution of Jesus on the eve of
Passover does refer to the Christian Jesus...The passage
in which Jesus' punishment in hell is described also seems to refer to the
Christian Jesus. It is a piece of anti-Christian
polemic dating from the post-70 CE period..." --Hyam Maccoby, Judaism on
Trial, pp. 26-27.

"According to the Talmud, Jesus was executed by a proper rabbinical court
for idolatry, inciting other Jews to idolatry, and
contempt of rabbinical authority. All classical Jewish sources which
mention his execution are quite happy to take
responsibility for it; in the talmudic account the Romans are not even
mentioned.

"The more popular accounts--which were nevertheless taken quite
seriously--such as the notorious Toldot Yeshu are even
worse, for in addition to the above crimes they accuse him of witchcraft.
The very name 'Jesus' was for Jews a symbol of
all that is abominable and this popular tradition still persists...

"The Hebrew form of the name Jesus--Yeshu--was interpreted as an acronym
for the curse, 'may his name and memory be
wiped out,' which is used as an extreme form of abuse. In fact,
anti-zionist Orthodox Jews (such as Neturey Qarta)
sometimes refer to Herzl as 'Herzl Jesus' and I have found in religious
zionist writings expressions such as "Nasser Jesus"
and more recently 'Arafat Jesus." --Dr. Israel Shahak, Jewish History,
Jewish Religion, pp. 97- 98, 118.
[...]

Rosh Hashanah 17a. Christians (minnim) and others who reject the Talmud
will go to hell and be punished there for all
generations.

Sanhedrin 90a. Those who read the New Testament ("uncanonical books") will
have no portion in the world to come.

Shabbath 116a. Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New
Testament.

Dr. Israel Shahak of Hebrew University reports that the Israelis burned
hundreds of New Testament Bibles in occupied
Palestine on March 23, 1980 (cf. Jewish History, Jewish Religion, p. 21).
[...]

Yebamoth 63a. States that Adam had sexual intercourse with all the animals
in the Garden of Eden.

Yebamoth 63a. Declares that agriculture is the lowest of occupations.

Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three
years "and a day" old).

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less
than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it
is nothing."

Yebamoth 59b. A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry
a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with
a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.

Abodah Zarah 17a. States that there is not a whore in the world that the
Talmudic sage Rabbi Eleazar has not had sex with.

Hagigah 27a. States that no rabbi can ever go to hell.

Baba Mezia 59b. A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi
won the debate.

Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer
every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.
[...]
W.G.

Odpowiedź listem elektroniczym