The answer is under the following link:
http://www.census.gov/population/socdemo/ancestry/Polish.txt . Please let me
know if you know about any other reliable, more accurate source of
information about number of Persons of Polish Ancestry. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Marcin Chwist

Other useful links:

Census web site:
http://www.census.gov/population/www/documentation/twps0029/twps0029.html
INS web site:
http://www.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/aboutins/statistics/illegalalien/index.htm
#Table1 ,
 http://www.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/aboutins/statistics/index.htm

Chicago Statistics (prepared by a Polish radio station):
http://www.polskieradio.com/polskieradioreklama.shtml, and New York
Statistics (prepared by Polish radio station):
http://www.polskieradio.com/polskieradionyreklama.shtml

Odpowiedź listem elektroniczym