jibie escreveu:
> Right now policyd rejects the null address. I was curious if the null
> address rejection is also rejecting bounce messages generated by postfix
> and then queued for delivery.
>
> Is there a way around this?

    policyd does NOT reject null addresses. It's a normal sender address
which will be greylisted as any other message, in the triplet
sender/recipient/ip.

    Anyway, if you wanna null sender to be whitelisted, you can check
policyd.conf:

#
# whitelist null sender:                              default: off
#
#   null senders are normally used for bounce messages. many
#   viruses use null senders so its wise to leave this disabled.
#
#                                                     1=on  0=off
WHITELISTNULL=0

--

        Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
        Leonardo Rodrigues