Compiler is claiming it cannot found mysql.h, MySQL header file. As
the header file is not a binary, this problem has absolutely nothing
related to PATH. You can change PATH for whatever you want and the
compile process wont work the same way.

    First of all make sure you have mysql development files. Look for
mysql.h file. If you dont have it, then you dont have MySQL devel files,
which makes impossible to compile things with MySQL support. You can
still use pre-compiled binaries if you have mysql libs, but without
header files (usually called development package), you cannot compile
things with mysql support.

    If you dont have it, install it. If you have it on some weird path,
then edit Makefile and adjust inc and lib variables pointing to the path
where your MySQL include and libraries are.

--

        Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
        Leonardo Rodrigues

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]