Hello List,

I've been using policyd-weight in warn_if_reject mode for a couple of weeks and intend on doing so for a few more weeks. So far i appear to satisfied with the results.

I already reject based on sbl-xbl and dsbl at the MTA and do not intend on changing this behavior. Based on some experience and some lookups for listed IP addresses i intend on replacing the default dnsbls with these.

#    HOST,                    BAD SCORE,  GOOD SCORE,   LOG NAME
    'dynablock.njabl.org',    3.25,         -1,        'DYN_NJABL',
    'bl.spamcop.net',         3.75,       -1.5,        'SPAMCOP',
    'dnsbl.njabl.org',        4.25,       -1.5,        'BL_NJABL',
    'relays.ordb.org',        3.25,          0,        'ORDB_ORG',
    'psbl.surriel.com',       4.35,          1,        'PSBL',
    'spam.tqmcube.com',       3.75,          0,        'TQM_SPAM',
    'ko.tqmcube.com',         4.35,          0,        'TQM_KOREA'
);

Ignore the scores in the above list as that is where i need your assistance. What ought to be the basis for scoring of these RBLs?

Another thing, how does one use multi-lookup rbls? say one composite RBL returning different codes for different listing reasons.

thanks,
- dhawal