Hi,
I've a problem. Yesterday I have to restart my postfix mailserver, because no mails were forwarded. After that policyd-weight doesn't start anymore. Before the restart everything was working fine, so that I think, that's no config problem.

Before yesterday, an restart of postfix results an restart (and reload of policyd-weight). I've tried to do it manually with policyd-weight start, but nothing happens. I even tried to replace the existing version by newest one, but this doesn't solve the problem.

Is there an log-file, so that I can see what's going wrong. Any further ideas? Am I just too stupid, or is there a general problem?

Thanks a lot for help (my users even starts to cry, that there are many spam-mails!!! god bless policyd-wheight!!!)

Yours,

Martin Monshausen