Hi,

I know http://localhost:8123/polipo/index? but that does not give a quick
overview.

I would like to have a simple proxy statistic how many requests have been
served from local cache and how many are forwarded upstream. Additionally
having this information per site would be useful. The /index page could
provide that if one column has counters for serving local cache and one
column with counter for redirecting upstream. If lines can be sorted for
these columns that would be sufficient.

Using dnsmasq as local caching DNS I know statistics like this in logs after
sending SIGUSR1:

[dnsmasq] queries forwarded 2428, queries answered locally 2524

Is there any way to get this information from cache root file system?

Best regards,
Massimo