Hi list!
Running polipo 1.1.1-5 on raspbian linux. To access some web-pages
(scientific libraries) from my network one has to use HTTP-proxy. The
proxy has download limit, so I don't want to use it for all pages, but
only for those specific pages. Currently I do the following. When I
want to access any of those pages I change polipo's config (parentProxy
string), restart service and everything works. Once done I'm changing
it back. Is there better way of doing it? I would like to specify in
config parentProxy for some pages and no proxy for the rest.
TIA
Yuri