Thank god.
You could at least farking tell us you're not dead and not be worrying
people like this.
A week, ten days, a guy needs a vacation once in a while, but to vanish
for 24 days with no warning and without a word is pretty darn rude in a
world where people have been known to get disappeared for thinking.