That's why, after you were gone two weeks plus a weekend, I figured you
were shrubbed.

You turn up with a mouth full of canary feathers, but by god you turned up.
As a guy on speaking terms with half my perp list, if you started really
catching on you could wake up enough high ranking schnookies to upend
their whole plot.
But so far you seem dependablely marching to a secular and new age
version of the same force you decry.

This is an eyechart. It diagnoses both blindness and brainwash.
http://missilegate.com