Just as with all the claims by Gerard Holmgren, Nico Haupt, and
Rosalee "Webfairy" Grable that no planes hit the WTC towers,
one finds on close examination that their alleged "evidence"
does _not_ prove their claims.  They are engaged in a program
of lying disinformation and scurrilous ad hominem attacks which
all have the purpose of discrediting the 9-11 truth movement.
That's why they have concentrated their attacks on David Ray
Griffin and Steven E. Jones, the two researchers who have
been among the most successful in reaching the public and
the news media.

In the present case, here is what Holmgren gives (after three
pages of crap) as "proof" of his claim that "Jones trashes the
demolition evidence".  It's part of a response that Jones wrote
after Holmgren had sent him several messages containing personal
attacks:

"I was not convinced of demolition as a `proven fact' before
I made `any public appearance or publication.' Nor were the
faculty assembled at my Sept 2005 seminar at BYU (my 'debut'
seminar on the subject). It was the work I did on thermite/
thermate, including experiments done here at BYU, that
convinced me"

Note that Jones does _not_ say that the free-fall of the towers,
the pulverization of the concrete, etc., are worthless in proving
demolition.  In fact, just to name one instance, on page 9 of
a 175 page pdf file about 9-11, Jones _cites_ the free-fall
evidence.  He only says that he _personally_, at the time, was
not convinced of demolition "as a proven fact", until he found
chemical evidence of the actual incendiary substances used to
melt the steel columns.

That just means that Jones, personally, and some BYU faculty
members, were using a more stringent standard of proof than
those of us for whom the previous evidence sufficed.  He is a
scientist on the faculty of a major university, who has published
dozens of research papers in peer-reviewed journals.  Presumably
he wanted tangible, not just inferential, evidence before risking
his reputation, his livelihood, and maybe his life by speaking out
against the false-flag operation that underlies the government's
genocidal mass murder in Afghanistan and Iraq and installation
of a police state here.

Holmgren, Haupt, and Webfairy cannot be trusted.  Their so-called
evidence of planes not hitting the WTC is believable only to
people who don't have the relevant knowledge of video technology
and physics.

On Sat, Aug 26, 2006 at 08:57:42AM -0500, Webfairy wrote:
> [...]

Search the archives for political-research at http://www.terazen.com/

Subscribe to the RSS feed for political-research at
http://rss.groups.yahoo.com/group/political-research/rss

Yahoo! Groups Links