Webfairy,

the first link alone seems to demand quite many Java scripts files,
including the ones I obsolutely hate. You allow one more and another
series of up to ten more appear. Something for hamsters who enjoy the
wheel.

I am put off by these things.

http://janedoe0911.tripod.com

But what is it? An information-collection-network? How much money can
one make by it. Give me one of these links and I won't follow up your
story.

Not that I am important, but I thought I might just as well let you know.

-L