I really don't think it is necessary to look much further than the referenced
web site to see that the guy is all about himself, all ego. His tome is written
in the first person, begins with 'I' and is littered with undocumented
references to himself, hosts his picture as the main visual element. There is
little to distinguish him as the leader of an ideology other than himself.

LeaNder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  Thanks,
this was interesting. Although I do not have the time to look
 into this more closely.

 The question the article does not answer however is, why this guy,
 like most US media strongly supported the war against Iraq. Is this
 connected with his White Supremacist soul. And what about all the
 "white suprematists" that would love to take "the Jews" into their fold?

 What it looks from over here many, many media neocons do not have any
 problem to work with this "fringe" part of society. And others notice
 this more and more often.

 -jo

 http://georgearchibald.typepad.com/george_archibald/2007/04/06/index.html

 > --