Studying the influence of genetic factors in ethnic conflict strikes me as
useful if one's objective is to reduce, not increase, such conflict.  For the
most part human beings are still sleepwalkers, controlled by automatic,
unconscious behaviors which are often self-destructive.  With more knowledge
about how the world works, we could perhaps do better; or perhaps we could
destroy ourselves with greater efficiency.

Look more into Michael Savage/Weiner if you want to understand the bizarre
phenomenon of Jewish ethnic nationalism morphing into white ethnic nationalism,
with an assist from neocon mainstream media barons -- shades of Nazi/Zionist
collaboration from the past.

I understand why Germans have to tread carefully with regard to these issues,
but facts are facts.

LeaNder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  Sean, as
long as one has already a thread (fig) in ones head one can easily connect
these dots. Imagine the huge Nazi machinery, obviously it relied on the top
layers of the Jewish Germans in doing their jobs, who better to use who better
to cheat. And yes these people were humans too. Besides I would like to insist
not just Germans were pleased to sent the Jews to Eretz-Yisra'el/Palestine,
that's why they found collaborators everywhere. But the facts on the ground are
complicated, here in Germany the unknown helpers are close to unknown, and in
Israel the Kapo's got into big troubles, not all though. Read   Raul Hilberg's
biography I just passed it on to a friend. It is absolutely brilliant.

But yes, I had David Gaubatz in mind, interestingly his unholy association with
Israel has disappeared from the   Google . Last time I checked it popped up
right on top. One has to add "white" to get were one got easily a couple of
weeks ago: Sane - mission statement

And yes David Gaubatz seems to be part of some superiors Whites -  Israel axis

Undercover Black Man has done a perfect job on David Horowitz , thus I wasn't
so completely wrong when I unsubscribe from FrontPageMag a couple of years ago,
since one article felt distinctively racist. Concerning Michael Weiner, I am no
adapt. I could only contribute hearsay in this context.

But Sean, dear, I sometimes wonder what the Nazi history  means to you versus
what it means to me: That is someone born into post WWII Germany. You will
never get me to admit that the Jewish German's were much different from the
German Germans, whatever that may mean. Simply the solution for antisemitism
and pogroms led to new problems, that's how I see it.

Your neocons have aligned with US power circles, I think that is were we can
agree. And 911 gave a chance on a silver plate to merge Israeli and US
interest, I doubt we see all of it.

On much we agree by now. I would not follow you down the racist studies line or
if you will human genome though. Every age has his own well financed scientific
enterprise. Scientist move were money and jobs are. None of us two will live to
see what it looks like in 100 years from now.

-jo

--- In political-research@yahoogroups.com, Sean McBride <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>