   From:    Sean    McBride
   To: political-research@yahoogroups.com
   Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 10:54    AM
   Subject: Re: [political-research] Israeli    Gatekeepers in the
"Psychedelic" Community

VH> i didnt say that bush was going    to run out and join the aryan nation.

Right.  I am just    curious why some conspiracy theorists assign so much
importance to the    supposed role of Nazism in contemporary deep politics
vis-a-vis    neoconservatism and the Israel lobby, when there is so little
empirical    evidence to support the claim.  There are some Nazis out there,
but they    are on the political margins, not at the political center. There is
nothing    resembling a Nazi AIPAC in American politics.

The Anglo establishment,    as Phil Weiss has pointed out, has been enormously
generous in sharing power    in recent decades.  If the Anglo power elite still
ruled the United    States, there is not the slightest chance that we would
have invaded    Iraq.

Do white ethnic nationalists control the New York Times, the    Washington Post
and the rest of the mainstream media?  No.  Have    they controlled the Bush 43
administration?  Definitely not.  Just    take a close look at the composition
of the administration.  Be    empirical.

Do neocons have a major interest in hyping the threat of    Nazism and
distracting attention from their own exercise and abuses of    power?  Yes.
And some gatekeepers in the "psychedelic" community    are on the same page
with that agenda.