Sounds good until CAIR and the ACLU get word that all these folks are  
watching the house and go to the Courts to get orders from Liberal judges  
declaring their watching is illegal and the Court orders the Agencies involved  
to pull off the watch dogs and you are once again with out any protection 
from  the bad guys....thanx to CAIR and the ACLU. BTW, CAIR is a former un 
indicted  supporter of Terrorists organizations and gets millions of bucks to 
try and  establish Shira in the legal system of the USA from Arab oil 
countries.....now  they are aligned with the ACLU.....
 
 
  
____________________________________
 From: [email protected]
Sent: 1/11/2016 3:44:46 P.M. Pacific Standard  Time
Subj: Fw: Fwd: Safe and Secure







 
 
----- Forwarded Message  -----
From: Chuck West  <[email protected]>



 
 













 






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




 
 


 
 
 



 
 
 




 
 
Safe and Secure


 
 
 



 
 
 



 
 
 
I took down my Rebel flag (which  you can't buy on e-bay any more) and  
peeled the NRA sticker off the front  door.


 
 

I disconnected my home alarm  system and quit the candy-ass Neighborhood  
Watch.


 
 

I bought two Pakistani flags and  put one at each corner of the front yard. 
Then I  purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you can buy on e-bay) and 
put it  in the center  of the yard.


 
 
 

Now the local police, sheriff,  FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security,  Secret 
Service and other agencies are all watching the  house 24/7.




 
I've never felt safer and I'm  saving $69.95 a month.








 
 





 
 

























































-- 
-- 
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/  
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls. 
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"PoliticalForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to