Forewarned is.......forearmed!

This is scary. !

I think we may be hurting in 2020.  I looked him up and he is all of this.

Don't ever say you weren't warned - 'He IS on his way'

'He IS being groomed at this very minute'

PRESIDENT ABDUL EL-SAYED?

Etch this man's face and name in your mind.

[image: cid:X.MA1.1496711103@aol.com]

His name is Abdul El-Sayed.

After years of being groomed by George Soros. He has been hand picked by
the Left to be their next “champion” of Hope and Change.

He is 32 years old,  born in the USA, and an extremely well educated Muslim
Doctor in Detroit Michigan. (education funded by George Soros)

He is handsome, articulate, charismatic (more so than Obama), and smart.

He is  sympathetic of the Muslim  Brotherhood, and is running for Governor
of Michigan,

Which is Step 1 in his preparation to run For President Of the United
States.

He has the potential to be Obama #2, but far more openly Muslim.

In 2020 he will be eligible to run for President!

Democrats' mouths are watering in anticipation and raising money.

Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren is already campaigning for him.

Another Trojan Horse?

Al Jazeera, which is widely read by Michigan's large Muslim population is
doing it's best to help George make him "YOUR" president in 2020!

http://www.aljazeera.com/in depth/features/2017/03/
abdul-el-sayed-running-Muslim-  governor-170314044707977.html

Q&A: The man running to be US' first Muslim governor | USA ...
www.aljazeera.com A federal emergency was declared over Flint's tainted
water crisis in 2016, but the problem has yet to be solved [AP] Egyptian
American doctor Abdul El-Sayed could ...

Q&A: The man running to be US' first Muslim governor | USA ...

 www.aljazeera.com

A federal emergency was declared over Flint's tainted water crisis in 2016,
but the problem has yet to be solved [AP] Egyptian American doctor Abdul
El-Sayed could ...

Read more by Googling: Abdul El-Sayed-Soros

Bet you never dreamed someone like Obama would end up as the President of
the United States.

=

[image: Avast logo] <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>

<#m_5737363393729077119_m_-6087726698857459374_m_-8211031411899623041_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

---
"PoliticalForum" group.