http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/editorials/articles/2011/01/27/by_skipping_obama_speech_justices_bring_politics_to_court/ -- Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups. For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/ * It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls. * Read the latest breaking news, and more.
If I were on the SCOTUS I would have skipped this mess also. Why
should they sit there as targets for whatever ruffled Junior's feelings
this time. His speech was very missable in the first place and by
staying away they did not lose anything at all that was of any value.
And why the Globe thought that their staying away brought politics to
the court when sitting there while Zero lied about the court decision
last year didn't bring politics to the court? I think the Globe is
doing nothing but pushing their own agenda for no good reason at all.
- What a mean-spirited editorial from the Boston Globe dick thompson
- Re: What a mean-spirited editorial from the Boston Glo... GregfromBoston
- Re: What a mean-spirited editorial from the Boston Glo... Keith In Köln
- Re: What a mean-spirited editorial from the Boston... dick thompson
